Providing affordable counselling to the community
We are here to help
PLEASE NOTE: During these difficult times WCTC are still taking new referrals for counselling, we are continuing working via telephone/Whats App or Zoom. During the pandemic we are offering a free initial session and can offer concessions for people struggling financially.
WCTC is situated in Wantage and serves the local community and Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, and West Berkshire, and provides affordable
· Individual Counselling for Adults
· Couple and Relationship Counselling
· Young Peoples Counselling (ages 15+)
· Counselling for businesses
The type of counselling or psychotherapy offered:
· Most counsellors at WCTC favour an integrative approach to counselling, which involves drawing from more than one counselling modality. This approach allows for counsellors to consider relevant theory and interventions that suit the needs of the client. Some lean towards a particular modality such as psychodynamic, person centred or transactional analysis.